3. See all information about the tree. You can see a list of all trees and click on a tree to see all the information about the tree. You can also see the position of the tree on a map.
4. Export the measurements and import them into Excel or a GIS program. You export them as a csv file where each tree becomes a row.
5. Change hair cross. Now you can choose a darker hair cross if you are going to measure trees or cacti in very sunny environments.
6. Continue listening to music or podcasts while using the app. Previously, sounds from other apps were stopped while using the app.
7. Improved appearance of the app. I think it became cleaner and nicer. What do you think?Here
is a movie where you can follow me out into the woods and I show some of the new features.
You could download the app from App Store.